MSAC accesses this news feed from the US Army Corps of Engineers – Omaha District website. Follow the links for more information.
- Partial road closure will have limited impact on traffic.Maintenance on the street lights across Gavins Point Dam, near Yankton, SD, will cause part of the Crest Road to be closed, but will only have limited impact on traffic. The road will be closed from Monday, June 19 at 8 a.m. through Wednesday, June 21 at 4 p.m. This… ... read more
- Road across Gavins Point Dam closed May 31 – June 1Crest Road, the road that crosses the Gavins Point Dam near Yankton, S.D., will be closed 8 a.m. Wednesday, May 31 through 5 p.m. Thursday, June 1 to perform maintenance on the spillway. This closure will include nighttime hours. The public is asked to plan on an alternate route of… ... read more
- While Enjoying America’s Waterways Play It SafeBefore you head out for a day on or near the water, the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers (USACE) encourages you to make sure you have life jackets for everyone and that you wear them. ... read more
- Life jackets save lives, period!Choosing to not wear your life jacket is not only illegal, it can be fatal. ... read more
- Annual sediment flushing exercise scheduled at Cherry Creek ReservoirThe annual sediment flushing exercise will be completed at Cherry Creek Reservoir Wednesday, May 24. ... read more