MSAC accesses this news feed from the US Army Corps of Engineers – Omaha District website. Follow the links for more information.
- USACE operated campgrounds at Garrison project now openCampgrounds operated by the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers at the Garrison Project are open as of today after being closed to protect against the further spread of the COVID-19. ... read more
- Santee boat ramp to reopen FridayThe Santee boat ramp, near Santee, Nebraska, will reopen Friday. ... read more
- Annual sediment flushing exercise scheduled at Cherry Creek ReservoirThe U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, Omaha District, will conduct its annual sediment flushing exercise at Cherry Creek Reservoir, Colorado, May 27. ... read more
- Crest Road across Gavins Point spillway closed Tuesday May 19The spillway and intake deck on the Gavins Point Dam near Yankton, South Dakota will be closed from 1-3 p.m., Tuesday, May 19. This will prohibit through traffic on the road that crosses Gavins Point Dam, also known as the Crest Road. ... read more
- USACE operated campgrounds on Lake Sakakawea to remain closed until at least June 1The Corps of Engineers operated campgrounds including the Downstream, East Totten Trail and Wolf Creek campgrounds in North Dakota will remain closed due to the COVID-19 pandemic, with the earliest possible opening date being June 1. ... read more