MSAC accesses this news feed from the US Army Corps of Engineers – Omaha District website. Follow the links for more information.
- Garrison (N.D.) Project sets winter access policyThe U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, Garrison Project announced this week their 2018-2019 winter access policy. This year there will be 116 areas/points of entry to Lake Sakakawea and 21 areas/points of entry to Lake Audubon. ... read more
- Fort Peck limits rec areas access for winterRecreationists accessing Fort Peck Lake,Montana, and the Dredge Cuts this winter are reminded that motorized vehicle use is only permitted on public roads, numbered roads, boat ramps or designated ice access routes within U.S. Army Corps of Engineers (USACE) Recreation Areas. ... read more
- USACE seeks comments on Big Bend Dam-Lake Sharpe Project Master Plan, Environmental AssessmentThe U.S. Army Corps of Engineers is seeking comments on the draft revision of the Big Bend Dam and Lake Sharpe Project’s Master Plan and its associated Environmental Assessment through Feb. 15, 2019, in conjunction with a public scoping meeting Jan. 24. ... read more
- Public meeting scheduled in Denver for update on Cherry Creek Dam Safety Modification Study and associated spillway activitiesThe Omaha District will hold a public meeting on Wednesday, December 12, 2018 from 6-8 p.m. to provide an update on the Cherry Creek Dam Safety Modification Study and seek public input on necessary maintenance activities within the spillway that were identified as part of the dam safety study. The… ... read more
- Lewis and Clark Visitor Center closes for the season on November 16The Lewis and Clark Visitor Center near Yankton, SD will close for the winter season effective Friday, November 16 at 4:00 P.M. The center will reopen in February 2019. ... read more