MSAC accesses this news feed from the US Army Corps of Engineers – Omaha District website. Follow the links for more information.
- Lewis and Clark Visitor Center closed at 1 p.m. on Thursday, Sept. 28The Lewis and Clark Visitor Center, near Yankton, SD, will be closed from 1 – 5 p.m. on Thursday, Sept. 28, 2017. This closure will include the parking lot and roadway in front of the center. ... read more
- Vegetation control set for invasive species located at Fort Peck Reservoir, MontanaBeginning the week of September 18, 2017, the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers (Corps) will conduct vegetation management activities on the Seven Blackfoot, Billy, Wilson, McCarty, Sheep, Short, Cart Trail and Doney drainages located at the Fort Peck Reservoir in Garfield and Phillips Counties, Montana. These areas will be closed… ... read more
- Gas Powered Watercraft Prohibited on Lake YanktonGas powered watercraft prohibition remains in effect on Lake Yankton. ... read more
- Crest road will be closed August 29Plan an alternative route crossing over Gavins Point on Tuesday, August 29 as Crest Road will be closed throughout the day ... read more
- Senior Passes available at Lewis and Clark Visitor Center while supplies lastAfter a brief outage, the Lewis and Clark Visitor Center near Yankton, SD currently has America the Beautiful Senior Passes They will be sold during regular business hours of 9 a.m. through 5 p.m. daily, including weekends until supplies run out or until 5 p.m. on Sunday, August 27, 2017 ... read more