MSAC accesses this news feed from the US Army Corps of Engineers – Omaha District website. Follow the links for more information.
- Snow removal at Gavins Point Crest Road may cause closures during significant weather eventsIn the event of significant snow accumulation during the upcoming winter months, the Omaha District would like to announce that Gavins Point Crest Road may be subject to closures during snow events. ... read more
- Spillway Road at Gavins Point down to one lane Nov. 8The Spillway Road portion of Gavins Point Dam will be open to-one lane traffic only Friday, Nov. 8, 2019. ... read more
- Lewis and Clark Visitor Center closed for tile installation but will be open through winter.The Lewis and Clark Visitor Center, near Yankton, SD, will be closed from Monday, November 4 through Thursday, November 7 for the installation of new tile in the restrooms. The center, which is located on Nebraska Highway 121 near the Gavins Point Dam, will reopen on Friday, November 8. ... read more
- U.S. Army Corps of Engineers to hold public meeting about work at the Cherry Creek Dam SpillwayThe U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, Omaha District, will be holding a public meeting concerning the maintenance work occurring on the Cherry Creek Dam Spillway in Aurora, Colorado. ... read more
- Corps halting Cherry Creek Dam releasesThe U.S. Army Corps of Engineers will stop releasing from Cherry Creek Dam Oct. 30 - Nov. 13 to accommodate inspection work at the stilling basin. ... read more