MSAC accesses this news feed from the US Army Corps of Engineers – Omaha District website. Follow the links for more information.
- Construction delayed at Gavins Point powerplant will keep Crest Road openScheduled construction at Gavins Point powerplant near Yankton, SD is being postponed to keep the road across the dam, known as Crest Road, open pending decisions and repairs of the Nebraska Highway 121 bridge near Highway 81. ... read more
- Extensive flood damage prompts closure of Audubon BendThe Audubon Bend area near Wynot, Nebraska will be closed until further notice due to extensive flood damage. ... read more
- Crest Road closed due to winter storm warning this weekendCrest Road crossing Gavins Point Dam near Yankton, South Dakota will close at 8 p.m. Friday, March 8 through 5 p.m. Sunday, March 10 due to the winter storm warning scheduled for this area over the weekend. ... read more
- USACE Fort Peck project adds groomed ski trailsThe U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, Fort Peck Project (Montana) is expanding winter recreation opportunities at the Downstream Campground, Kiwanis Park and Beaver Creek Nature Trail with the addition of a new, groomed sporting trail with set tracks for cross-country skiing. ... read more
- Public input requested for future of Duck Blind Program at Lewis & Clark LakeThe U.S. Army Corps of Engineers - Gavins Point Project is requesting public input for the existing Permanent Duck Blind Program at Lewis & Clark Lake. ... read more