MSAC accesses this news feed from the US Army Corps of Engineers – Omaha District website. Follow the links for more information.
- Annual sediment flushing exercise set for Cherry Creek ReservoirThe U.S. Army Corps of Engineers – Omaha District will conduct its annual sediment flushing exercise at the Cherry Creek Reservoir south of Interstate 225 in Aurora, Colorado, on May 22. ... read more
- Big Bend releases to switch to spillwayDue to scheduled upgrades to the raw water supply system at the Big Bend power plant, water releases will be switched over to the spillway May 7-10. ... read more
- Campers now able to reserve sites at USACE Lakes in the Black HillsVisitors wishing to enjoy nights under the stars at either Cottonwood Springs or Cold Brook Lake will now be able to reserve campsites up to and including the day of arrival through recreation.gov. ... read more
- Garrison Dam releases to be reducedGarrison Dam releases are scheduled to be reduced in 1,000-cubic feet per second increments from its current release of 13,000 cfs to 10,000 cfs by April 9. ... read more
- Big Bend right tailrace boat ramp closedThe right tailrace boat ramp at Big Bend Dam, South Dakota, is closed due to high water. ... read more