MSAC accesses this news feed from the US Army Corps of Engineers – Omaha District website. Follow the links for more information.
- Senior passes sold out at Gavins Point ProjectThe America the Beautiful Senior Passes are sold out at Gavins Point Project near Yankton, S.D. The Lewis and Clark Visitor Center is out of the passes, however, they are currently available at Cottonwood and Nebraska Tailwaters campgrounds. ... read more
- Road across Gavins Point Dam closed July 19.Crest Road, the road that crosses the Gavins Point Dam near Yankton, S.D., will be closed 8 a.m. through noon on Wednesday, July 19 to perform maintenance on the spillway. The public is asked to plan on an alternate route of travel during this time. ... read more
- Annual Gavins Point Project Duck Blind Permit Applications accepted now through August 16The 2017 Annual Lewis and Clark Lake Duck Blind Permit application period is now open through August 16, 2017. Applications are available online or may be picked-up in person at the Lewis and Clark Visitor Center located at 55245 Highway 121, Crofton, Nebraska. ... read more
- Vegetation control set for invasive species located at Fort Peck Reservoir, MontanaBeginning the week of July 31, 2017, the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers (Corps) will conduct vegetation management activities on the Seven Blackfoot, Billy, Wilson, McCarty, Sheep, Short, Cart Trail and Doney drainages located at the Fort Peck Reservoir in Garfield and Phillips Counties. ... read more
- Life Jackets Worn…Nobody MournsOMAHA, Neb. – More public recreation fatalities occur in July than any other month, so the U.S. ... read more