MSAC accesses this news feed from the US Army Corps of Engineers – Omaha District website. Follow the links for more information.
- Road across Gavins Point Dam closed November 14Crest Road, the road that crosses the Gavins Point Dam near Yankton, S.D., will be closed 8 a.m. through 3 p.m. on Tuesday, November 14 to perform maintenance on the spillway. The public is asked to plan on an alternate route of travel during this time. ... read more
- Lewis and Clark Visitor Center closes for the season on November 9The Lewis and Clark Visitor Center near Yankton will close for the winter season effective Thursday, Nov. 9 at 3 p.m. The center will reopen in February 2018. ... read more
- Lewis and Clark Visitor Center closed at 1 p.m. on Thursday, Sept. 28The Lewis and Clark Visitor Center, near Yankton, SD, will be closed from 1 – 5 p.m. on Thursday, Sept. 28, 2017. This closure will include the parking lot and roadway in front of the center. ... read more
- Vegetation control set for invasive species located at Fort Peck Reservoir, MontanaBeginning the week of September 18, 2017, the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers (Corps) will conduct vegetation management activities on the Seven Blackfoot, Billy, Wilson, McCarty, Sheep, Short, Cart Trail and Doney drainages located at the Fort Peck Reservoir in Garfield and Phillips Counties, Montana. These areas will be closed… ... read more
- Gas Powered Watercraft Prohibited on Lake YanktonGas powered watercraft prohibition remains in effect on Lake Yankton. ... read more