MSAC accesses this news feed from the US Army Corps of Engineers – Omaha District website. Follow the links for more information.
- Fort Peck announces winter access for motorized vehiclesRecreationists accessing Fort Peck Lake, Montana, and the Dredge Cuts this winter are reminded that motorized vehicles are only permitted on developed access routes, such as public roads, numbered roads, boat ramps or designated ice access routes within U.S. Army Corps of Engineers (USACE) Recreation Areas. ... read more
- Access limited to Fort Peck spillwayThe Fort Peck ... read more
- Snow removal at Gavins Point Crest Road may cause closures during significant weather eventsIn the event of significant snow accumulation during the upcoming winter months, the Omaha District would like to announce that Gavins Point Crest Road may be subject to closures during snow events. ... read more
- Spillway Road at Gavins Point down to one lane Nov. 8The Spillway Road portion of Gavins Point Dam will be open to-one lane traffic only Friday, Nov. 8, 2019. ... read more
- Lewis and Clark Visitor Center closed for tile installation but will be open through winter.The Lewis and Clark Visitor Center, near Yankton, SD, will be closed from Monday, November 4 through Thursday, November 7 for the installation of new tile in the restrooms. The center, which is located on Nebraska Highway 121 near the Gavins Point Dam, will reopen on Friday, November 8. ... read more