MSAC accesses this news feed from the US Army Corps of Engineers – Omaha District website. Follow the links for more information.
- Temporary Closure of East Tailrace at GarrisonDamage to boat ramp below the Garrison dam requires repairs to the existing ramp and will be closed temporarily while the work is being completed. ... read more
- Several changes are coming to campsites operated by the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers at Lake Oahe in North Dakota.BISMARCK, ND – Several changes are coming to campsites operated by the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers at Lake Oahe in North Dakota. Changes include how visitors will reserve and pay for campsites. “To keep up with available technology and to follow the lead of other USACE and State Campgrounds… ... read more
- Boaters at Gavins Point Project reminded of Nebraska Non-Resident AIS Stamp RequirementNon-resident boaters that launch vessels in Nebraska waters below Gavins Point Dam near Yankton, SD are reminded they will need a Nebraska Aquatic Invasive Species Stamp before entering the water. ... read more
- Duck blinds must be removed by May 1, 2017Duck blinds permitted by the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers on Lewis and Clark Lake near Yankton, SD must be removed by May 1, 2017 ... read more
- Lewis and Clark Visitor Center will be closed the morning of Thursday, March 30.The Lewis and Clark Visitor Center near Yankton, SD will be closed on Thursday, March 30 from 8 a.m. through 11 a.m. ... read more