MSAC accesses this news feed from the US Army Corps of Engineers – Omaha District website. Follow the links for more information.
- Left Tailrace Campground to reopenAfter closing in May due to high water, the Left Tailrace Campground at Big Bend Project, Fort Thompson, South Dakota, will reopen on Thursday, June 27th. ... read more
- Left Tailrace Campground closing due to elevated pools at Lake Francis CaseThe Left Tailrace Campground on Lake Francis Case at Big Bend Dam is closing due to rising pool levels. ... read more
- Lewis and Clark Visitor Center will be closed Tuesday, May 28The Lewis and Clark Visitor Center, near Yankton, South Dakota, will be closed on Tuesday, May 28, to remove a portion of an interior wall that sustained water damage. ... read more
- Annual sediment flushing exercise set for Cherry Creek ReservoirThe U.S. Army Corps of Engineers – Omaha District will conduct its annual sediment flushing exercise at the Cherry Creek Reservoir south of Interstate 225 in Aurora, Colorado, on May 22. ... read more
- Big Bend releases to switch to spillwayDue to scheduled upgrades to the raw water supply system at the Big Bend power plant, water releases will be switched over to the spillway May 7-10. ... read more