MSAC accesses this news feed from the US Army Corps of Engineers – Omaha District website. Follow the links for more information.
- Annual sediment flushing exercise scheduled at Cherry Creek ReservoirThe annual sediment flushing exercise will be completed at Cherry Creek Reservoir on Wednesday, May 23. ... read more
- Fort Peck Interpretive Center and Campgrounds openThe Fort Peck Interpretive Center is now open daily from 9a.m. to 5 p.m. Educational activities will begin Memorial Day weekend and continue each weekend through Labor Day. ... read more
- Fort Peck Spillway Access limited until further noticeTo ensure public safety around the Fort Peck spillway structure, access to certain areas of the spillway will be closed or will remain closed until further notice. ... read more
- 2018 online reservations now available for downstream, East Totten Trail, and Wolf Creek campgrounds at Lake SakakaweaReservations are now open for campsites at Lake Sakakawea for the 2018 recreation camping season, with some slight increases in prices. Reservations may be made through: www.recreation.gov or by calling 1-877-444-6777. ... read more
- Crest Road Closed Due to BlizzardCrest Road, the road that crosses the Gavins Point Dam near Yankton, S.D., will close at 2 p.m.on Friday, April 13 due to the impending blizzard. The road will remain closed until conditions improve. Blowing and drifting snow makes travel across the Crest Road extremely hazardous. It is recommended that… ... read more