MSAC accesses this news feed from the US Army Corps of Engineers – Omaha District website. Follow the links for more information.
- Corps closes federal property adjacent to Cannonball River for safety, environmental concernsThe Corps issued notices today informing protestors of the closure of Corps-managed federal property adjacent to the Cannonball River. Safety is the number one priority for the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers and therefore the Corps will close federal property in the floodplain located at the mouth of the Cannonball… ... read more
- Public scoping meeting scheduled for Big Bend Master PlanThe U. S. Army Corps of Engineers will hold a public scoping meeting on Thursday, February 23, 2017 from 6 to 7:30 p.m. at the Big Bend Project Office, 33573 N Shore Road, Fort Thompson, South Dakota 57325 to gather input on the development of the Big Bend Master plan… ... read more
- Bald Eagle Days rescheduled for February 17-19Bald Eagle Days, a free public event sponsored by the U. S. Army Corps of Engineers at the Lewis and Clark Visitor Center near Yankton, SD, has been rescheduled to Friday, February 17 through Sunday, February 19. ... read more
- Crest Road closes due to snow driftsBlowing snow drifts cause Crest Road to close immediately through noon Monday, January 30. ... read more
- Bald Eagle Days CancelledBald Eagle Days cancelled for weekend January 27-29 at the Lewis and Clark Visitor Center. ... read more