MSAC accesses this news feed from the US Army Corps of Engineers – Omaha District website. Follow the links for more information.
- USACE Fort Peck project adds groomed ski trailsThe U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, Fort Peck Project (Montana) is expanding winter recreation opportunities at the Downstream Campground, Kiwanis Park and Beaver Creek Nature Trail with the addition of a new, groomed sporting trail with set tracks for cross-country skiing. ... read more
- Public input requested for future of Duck Blind Program at Lewis & Clark LakeThe U.S. Army Corps of Engineers - Gavins Point Project is requesting public input for the existing Permanent Duck Blind Program at Lewis & Clark Lake. ... read more
- Public input sought on Lake Oahe Shoreline Management PlanThe U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, Omaha District, is in the process of revising the Lake Oahe (South Dakota) Shoreline Management Plan (SMP), which was last updated in 1977. An open house style meeting will be held to answer questions and seek public input. ... read more
- New Ice Fishing Access Map Available for Lake Sakakawea and Lake AudubonThe U.S. Army Corps of Engineers-Omaha District, Garrison Project launched a new mapping platform available for the visiting public to make it easier to locate ice fishing access points on Lake Sakakawea and Lake Audubon. ... read more
- New Fort Peck ice access site opensThe U.S. Army Corps of Engineers is pleased to announce a new Fort Peck, Montana, ice access site at the Pines Recreation Area. ... read more