MSAC accesses this news feed from the US Army Corps of Engineers – Omaha District Public Involvement Notices.
- Corps seeks public comment on improvements to wastewater system in Plentywood, MontanaA proposal to improve the wastewater collection system for the City of Plentywood is currently available for public comment through Feb. 11. The proposed project is needed to address deterioration in the current system, including broken clay and concrete pipes, and to provide reliable service to city residents. ... read more
- Draft Environmental Assessment on Snow and Soil Moisture Monitoring Network in the Upper Missouri River Basin available for commentA draft Environmental Assessment (EA) for updating three soil moisture and plains snowpack monitoring stations is currently available for public comment. The EA evaluates the environmental impacts of updating monitoring stations in Brookings, South Dakota; Sheridan, Wyoming; and Bozeman, Montana. Comments must be postmarked or received no later than February… ... read more
- Notice of Availability of Draft EIS and Public Meeting for U.S. Highway 275 West Point to ScribnerThe U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, Omaha District, Nebraska Regulatory Office will initiate a 45-day public comment period and hold a public meeting for the U.S. Highway 275 (US-275) West Point to Scribner Expressway Project Draft Environmental Impact Statement (EIS) to provide an opportunity for the public to review and… ... read more
- Public meeting scheduled to discuss recently released Omaha Riverfront Draft Programmatic Environmental AssessmentThe U.S. Army Corps of Engineers is holding a public meeting Wednesday, Jan. 15 from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m.at the W. Dale Clark Main Library to gather input on the recently released Draft Programmatic Environmental Assessment (PEA) for the Omaha Riverfront Project. ... read more
- Draft EA for emergency repairs along the Platte River bank in Nebraska available for public commentThe U.S. Army Corps of Engineers is now taking comments until January 3, 2020 on a draft environmental assessment for a proposed breach repair along the Platte River bank just upstream of the confluence with the Missouri River near Plattsmouth. This repair is an emergency action in response to damage… ... read more