MSAC accesses this news feed from the US Army Corps of Engineers – Omaha District Public Involvement Notices.
- Corps seeks public comment on Draft Environmental Assessment for wastewater discharge pipe at Cargill plant in BlairA draft environmental assessment for the proposed installation of a wastewater discharge pipe at the Cargill plant in Blair is currently available for public review. Cargill, Inc., is proposing to install approximately 600 feet of new polyethylene wastewater discharge pipe (not to exceed 48-inch capacity) adjoining an existing discharge pipe… ... read more
- Corps seeks public comment on Draft Environmental Assessment on Line 84 Pipeline Remediation ProjectA draft environmental assessment (EA) for the proposed rehabilitation of a segment of an 8-inch diameter steel crude oil pipeline, Line 84, owned and operated by the North Dakota Pipeline Company LLC (NDPL), near the City of Trenton in Williams County, North Dakota is currently available for public review. Comments… ... read more
- Omaha District and City of Sheridan, WY to hold signing ceremony for ecosystem restoration project along the Goose CreeksThe U.S. Army Corps of Engineers Omaha District, in partnership with the city of Sheridan, will hold a ceremony to sign a project partnership agreement to restore approximately four miles of degraded habitat along the Goose Creeks in Sheridan, Wyoming. The ceremony will take place on Tuesday, May 14, 2019,… ... read more
- Draft environmental assessment for the Pipestem Dam Safety Modification Study in Stutsman County, North Dakota available for public reviewA draft environmental assessment (EA) for a Dam Safety Modification Study on Pipestem Dam, located four miles northwest of Jamestown in Stutsman County, North Dakota, is currently available for public review. Comments must be postmarked or received no later than May 22, 2019. ... read more
- Public comment period extended for draft tiered EA on the Hess Hawkeye Pipeline system maintenance project at Lake Sakakawea, North DakotaThe public comment period for the draft environmental assessment (EA) to perform maintenance activities on the existing Hawkeye Pipeline System within Federal lands (Lake Sakakawea) in McKenzie and Williams counties in North Dakota has been extended to May 12, 2019. This EA tiers from one completed in 2015 by the… ... read more