MSAC accesses this news feed from the US Army Corps of Engineers – Omaha District Public Involvement Notices.
- Draft EA for Missouri River and Upper Pony Creek levee repairs in Iowa available for public commentA draft environmental assessment for levee repairs along the left–descending bank of the Missouri River and at one levee station along Upper Pony Creek in Mills and Pottawattamie counties, Iowa is currently available for public review. The draft EA evaluates the environmental impacts of repairing damage to the levees caused… ... read more
- USACE seeks comments on Big Bend Dam-Lake Sharpe Project Master Plan, Environmental AssessmentThe U.S. Army Corps of Engineers is seeking comments on the draft revision of the Big Bend Dam and Lake Sharpe Project’s Master Plan and its associated Environmental Assessment through Feb. 15, 2019, in conjunction with a public scoping meeting Jan. 24. ... read more
- Draft Supplemental Environmental Assessment, Middle Decatur Bend Operation and Maintenance Repairs, available for public commentA draft supplemental environmental assessment (EA) for operation and maintenance repairs at Middle Decatur Bend is currently available for public review. The draft supplemental EA evaluates the environmental impacts of repairing a water control structure (WCS10) that was damaged during high water in 2018. WCS10 is located along Missouri River… ... read more
- City of Omaha to host scoping open house regarding Cunningham Lake recreation potentialThe City of Omaha, in conjunction with the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers Omaha District, will hold a scoping open house to seek public input on potential recreational features at Glenn Cunningham Lake Jan. 8, 2019 from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. at the Camelot Community Center, 9270 Cady Ave.… ... read more
- Public meeting scheduled in Denver for update on Cherry Creek Dam Safety Modification Study and associated spillway activitiesThe Omaha District will hold a public meeting on Wednesday, December 12, 2018 from 6-8 p.m. to provide an update on the Cherry Creek Dam Safety Modification Study and seek public input on necessary maintenance activities within the spillway that were identified as part of the dam safety study. The… ... read more