MSAC accesses this news feed from the US Army Corps of Engineers – Omaha District Public Involvement Notices.
- Corps awards contract to complete levee repairs on the Missouri River L-536 levee system north of Corning, MissouriU.S. Army Corps of Engineers, Omaha District, awarded a $8.74 million construction contract to AECOM Technical Services, Inc. of Los Angeles, California, Tuesday, to close the remaining breaches and making final repairs on the Missouri River L-536 levee system north of Corning, Missouri. The L-536 system is the last remaining… ... read more
- Annual sediment flushing exercise scheduled at Cherry Creek ReservoirThe U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, Omaha District, will conduct its annual sediment flushing exercise at Cherry Creek Reservoir, Colorado, May 27. ... read more
- Omaha District seeks public comment on the sanitary sewer and water main system improvement project, in Wilton, North DakotaA proposal to improve the sanitary sewer and water main system for Wilton, North Dakota, is currently available for public comment through June 10, 2020. ... read more
- Draft environmental assessment for surplus water use at Lake Sakakawea, ND available for public commentA draft environmental assessment for a surplus water request at Lake Sakakawea in North Dakota is currently available for public review. The draft EA evaluates the use of surplus water and the environmental impacts of constructing an industrial water intake to allow 1,000 acre-feet (maximum withdrawal rate of 2,100 gallons… ... read more
- Proposal for Gavins Point Dam underseepage control measures available for public commentThe U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, Omaha District, is seeking comments on a draft environmental assessment for a proposal to implement additional underseepage control measures at Gavins Point Dam near Yankton, South Dakota. Comments on the draft EA will be accepted until May 27, 2020. ... read more