MSAC accesses this news feed from the US Army Corps of Engineers – Omaha District Public Involvement Notices.
- Corps extends public comment period for Missouri River Emergent Sandbar Habitat project near Washburn, NDThe U.S. Army Corps of Engineers will extend the public comment period to July 6 for the draft environmental assessment of the proposed Missouri River Emergent Sandbar Habitat project near Washburn, North Dakota. ... read more
- Corps seeks comments on draft feasibility report/environmental assessment for ecosystem restoration study in Denver, ColoradoThe U.S. Army Corps of Engineers is seeking comments on the recently released draft feasibility report and integrated environmental assessment which outlines a proposed plan to restore approximately 2.4 miles of degraded ecosystem along the South Platte River, from West Mississippi Avenue upstream to West Yale Avenue, in Denver, Colorado.… ... read more
- Public meeting scheduled for proposed Missouri River Emergent Sandbar Habitat project near Washburn, NDThe U.S. Army Corps of Engineers will hold a public meeting on Tuesday, June 12, at the Lewis and Clark Interpretive Center, 2576 8th Street SW in Washburn, North Dakota, to seek input on the draft environmental assessment for a proposed Emergent Sandbar Habitat (ESH) site within the Missouri River… ... read more
- Annual sediment flushing exercise scheduled at Cherry Creek ReservoirThe annual sediment flushing exercise will be completed at Cherry Creek Reservoir on Wednesday, May 23. ... read more
- Public meetings scheduled to seek input on draft Snake Creek embankment environmental assessmentTwo public meetings to seek comments on the draft environmental assessment for addressing dam safety issues at the Snake Creek embankment, which runs under Highway 83 and impounds Lake Audubon in North Dakota, are scheduled for Tuesday, June 19 in Bismarck, ND and Wednesday, June 20 in Garrison, ND. ... read more