MSAC accesses this news feed from the US Army Corps of Engineers – Omaha District Public Involvement Notices.
- NISP public comment period extendedThe public comment period for the Final Environmental Impact Statement (EIS) on the Northern Integrated Supply Project (NISP) is extended to October 4, 2018. ... read more
- Corps extends public comment period for Snake Creek Embankment Interim Risk Reduction Measures Draft Environmental AssessmentThe U.S. Army Corps of Engineers Omaha District announced that it will extend the public comment period for the Snake Creek Interim Risk Reduction Measures Draft Environmental Assessment to August 20, 2018. ... read more
- Draft EA for improvements to the 168th Street Corridor in Omaha, Nebraska available for public commentA draft environmental assessment for a proposed street widening and bridge rehabilitation project on U.S. Army Corps of Engineers land located at Zorinsky Lake in the city of Omaha, Douglas County, Nebraska is currently available for public review. The draft EA evaluates the impacts of widening a portion of the… ... read more
- Update: Public meetings scheduled for Denver Urban Waterways Feasibility Study Environmental Impact Statement; Comment period extendedThe U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, in cooperation with the city and county of Denver, will hold three public meetings to gather input on the recently released Environmental Impact Statement for the Denver Urban Waterways Feasibility Study. ... read more
- Draft EA for surplus water use at Lewis and Clark Lake, NE available for public commentA draft environmental assessment for a surplus water request at Lewis and Clark Lake in Nebraska is currently available for public review. The draft EA evaluates the use of surplus water and the environmental impacts of installing and operating a water intake structure to withdraw 1.33 acre-feet per year for… ... read more