MSAC accesses this news feed from the US Army Corps of Engineers – Omaha District Public Involvement Notices.
- Draft EA for Pick City, North Dakota wastewater treatment facility improvements available for commentA draft environmental assessment for a proposal to improve the existing wastewater treatment facility for Pick City, North Dakota is currently available for public review. The draft EA evaluates the environmental impacts of expanding two existing treatment cells and constructing a third treatment cell in order to increase the overall… ... read more
- Final input sought on Deadmans Run flood risk studyThe U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, in cooperation with the Lower Platte South Natural Resources District (NRD) and the City of Lincoln, will hold an open house on Wednesday, March 28, from 5 to 6:30 p.m. at the Nebraska Educational Telecommunications (NET) Center, 1800 N. 33rd Street in Lincoln. Comments… ... read more
- Draft EA for modifications to Missouri River, Papillion Creek and Platte River federal levees in Sarpy County, Nebraska available for public commentA draft Environmental Assessment for modifications of two levee systems located in Sarpy County, Nebraska, owned and operated by the Papio-Missouri River Natural Resources District, is currently available for public review. The draft EA evaluates the environmental impacts of modifying the levees to meet FEMA certification and accreditation standards and… ... read more
- Draft supplemental environmental assessment for cultural interpretive center available for public reviewA draft supplemental environmental assessment for proposed construction changes at the cultural interpretive center located on the Fort Berthold Indian Reservation in McKenzie County, North Dakota is currently available for public review. The draft supplemental EA evaluates the environmental impacts of increasing the project footprint by approximately four acres. Comments… ... read more
- Corps seeks comments on draft feasibility report/environmental assessment for ecosystem restoration study in Sheridan, WyomingThe U.S. Army Corps of Engineers is seeking comments on the recently released draft feasibility report and integrated environmental assessment which outlines a proposed plan to restore approximately three miles of degraded ecosystem along the Little Goose Creek, Big Goose Creek, and Goose Creek in Sheridan, Wyoming. The plan includes… ... read more